AC3 is an annual conference focusing on the area of applied cryptography in computer and communication systems. The conference encourages submissions on all technical aspects of applied cryptography, including symmetric cryptography, public-key cryptography, cryptographic protocols, cryptographic implementations, cryptographic standards and practices. The conference also encourages submissions on using cryptography to solve real-world problems in Internet of things, cyber-physical systems, edge computing, cloud computing, data science, information-centric networking, etc.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Symmetric cryptographic primitives
- Public key cryptography
- Lightweight cryptography
- Post-quantum cryptography
- Searchable encryption
- Authentication and identification protocols
- Cryptographic privacy protection techniques
- Blockchain cryptographic primitives
- Cryptographic protocol implementation
- Cryptographic standards and legal regulations
- Side channels and preventions
- Cryptographic key attacks and defense
- Cryptographic hardware
- Applied cryptography in IoTs/CPS
- Applied cryptography in edge computing
- Applied cryptography in cloud computing
- Applied cryptography in information-centric networking
- Applied cryptography in software-defined networking
- Applied cryptography in big data and artificial intelligence
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers, after being extended, will be recommended to be published in a special issue of Cybersecurity.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.